- A collection of presets for you to create that vintage feel of your photo
- Easy to use tools for the enhancement and editing of your vintage photos
- Presets with a storing system for your files
Vintage photography is unheard of in the old days. Whoever invented it must have some nostalgic feeling about the past, and that capturing it through photography is a way of dealing and preserving it for all to see.
It came out as a blessing to us because we now see a bunch of photos online that has that vintage feel, which is more interesting at times than those neo-colored photos of late. That particular effect, though, is recreated with the arrival of Lightroom.
A preset Lightroom vintage, for instance, is the perfect tool for that. No photo enhancing solution around that can recreate the memories of years past more than this preset Lightroom vintage. It enables you to enhance your old photos as if you’ve taken it recently, but still retains its splendor and unique qualities that make it a great photo.
Some of the features of this preset Lightroom vintage include:
- Varied collection of presets for vintage effect – The web is a repository of presets that allows you enhance your photos with that vintage effect. There’s enough tool and material for you to come up with vintage masterpieces.
- Easy tools to work with – Even first time users of the app is not at all at the disadvantage when using this preset Lightroom vintage because its tools are so easy to navigate and that it has a menu bar that covers all your editing needs.
- It has its own storing system – One of the many unique characteristics of Lightroom is its storing system. You can file your photos in its customized folder/module, so you can use some of them in the future, and that you don’t need an external gadget anymore when you store files.
These, and a whole lot more, are some of the unique features that your preset Lightroom vintage can give to your photo editing needs. You may not heard vintage photography before, but it is now one of the in demand presets around, photographers and designers alike.